Saturday, November 8, 2008

Short update


Quote of the day:
If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. -- James M. Barrie

So - my better half is finally home.  Where he'd been all this time really isn't important.  1026080901-00

He's home now, I'm overly thrilled and life can FINALLY go on. 

I took 2 weeks off the hookie at work revolt and spent some much needed time here with him.  i crocheted a bit too thanks to the arrival of my birthday and my wonderfully awesome presents from my sister "super stitches crochet" and "201 crochet motifs, blocks, patterns and ideas."

001 Heres one i made - called celtic knot.  prolly one of the hardest things I've done so far.  It was alot easier than i imagined. 

 

 

 

002

 

Here's a closeup...

 

 

 

I guess thats all for today.  even super heroes need rest. 

No comments: